and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and
evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
Other Information :
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements
and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting,
testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection;
conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and
conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and
recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a
filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by
scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling
and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Salary: OPEN (Depending upon Previous Experience)