Location: Nashik, India - Department: Business Development
1) Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
2) Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
3) Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
4) Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
5) Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
6) Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.