· Good analytic skills.
· Ability to communicate and have excellent interpersonal and listening skills and organizational skills.
· Can work in toughest of conditions, able to handle diverse clients.
· Able to work under pressure and deliver expected daily productivity targets.
· Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
· Determining the provider and keying the information into the system and accurately applying differences in coding requirements for various payers, clients and state programmers.
· Ensure that correct inventory numbers are maintained.
· Ensure charge information provided is acceptable and perfect.
· Interpret medical records and abstracted correct CPT-4 and ICD-10-CM from it.
· Graduate or Post Graduate (Any Science Student) BSC in Nursing, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical.
· Must have basic knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology & Medical Terminology.
Working Days & Time: Monday to Friday (8:00AM to 5:00PM)
Saturday & Sunday fixed off
Interested candidates can share resume on email@example.com or call on 7045114532