1. Calling Clients to initiate inquiries. Minimum 50 calls per week.
2. Understanding Client requirements by doing need based analysis. Example: Type of product, budget, quantity, delivery timeline, etc.
3. Sending Power point presentations to Clients.
4. Sending Samples to Clients.
5. Sending Quotations to Clients
6. Follow up with Clients by telephone and email.
7. Converting inquiries into orders.
8. Coordinating with vendors if required or instructed to by your line Manager.
9. Updating Inquiry and Order status daily.
10. Filling the order form when required for sample requirement and distributing copies as required.
11. Filling up the order form, once firm order is received from Client and distributing copies as required.
12. Preparing daily reports and emailing them to your line Manager including Easy Grahak Software.
13. Preparing a status report on inquiries and update daily.
14. Prepare order & delivery status, update daily and track delivery.
15. Follow up on payments for orders where delivery is completed.
16. Visiting Clients whenever required to show samples or close inquiries on a personal note.
17. Visiting Clients whenever required or instructed to do so by your line Manager.
18. Meeting a minimum of 4 Clients weekly.
19. Email or Whats-app clients with news letter/mailer by posting new products made at least once in a week.
20. Achieving sales target as agreed with the Company.