He /she should have knowledge in
Banking, Accounting and Finance.
The finance manager is also responsible for following.
- Verifying in respect of compliances transaction entries made
by Ass.Manager and Account Executive. Supporting and assisting them in all
activities carried out by them on daily basis.
- Coordinating with vendor and internal department in respect
of accounting and payment issues, if any.
- Closing monthly account.
- Preparing MMR AND resolving all query raised by KL team,
- Coordinating with vendors and bank for LC issuance.
- In respect yearend tax audit ,preparing financial and tax
audit report with compliance of Statutory auditor,
- In respect yearend tax audit, preparing financial and tax
audit report with compliance of statutory provision.
- Assisting in the project budget preparation.
- In providing necessary details to internal auditor.
Other Information :-
- Chartered Accountant
- 5 – 1o years of experience in Finance, Banking & Account
- Experience in handling Direct, Indirect taxes, Filing tax
return –Service tax, VAT & TDS.
- VAT Audit
- Able to communicate at all levels in the team.
- Proficient in communicating effectively in English, Hindi.
- Salary: OPEN (Depending upon Previous Experience)