Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing
communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering
items; serving customers.
Sr. Office Assistant Job Duties:
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing
communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory
levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying
receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance;
troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation;
monitoring and purchasing meter fund
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering
questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers
informed of order status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value
to job accomplishments.
Other Information :
- Vacancy : Two
- Gender : Male/Female
- Location : New Marine Lines
- Experience : Atleast 2 to 5 years
- Job Timings : 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM
- Working Days : Monday to Saturday – 2nd & 4th Saturdays
& Sundays are holidays
- Salary : Negotiable
- Qualification : Suitable to the post