Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining
Technicians Mechanical Job Duties:
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing
vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil
changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to
operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures;
repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and
components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives;
adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine,
safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating
instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing
preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by
completing related results as needed.
Reports to : Respective
Master Technician Mechanical / Job controller, Age
: 19-40 years, Roll Location : Each Facility, Qualification
: Minimum ITI, Experience
: Based on level As Per VW
guidelines, Salary: OPEN
(Depending upon Previous Experience)