cashier obtains payment for goods by scanning items, itemizing and
totaling customer's purchases.
Cashier Job Duties:
- Itemizes and totals purchases by
recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash
- Enters price changes by referring to
price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming
- Collects payments by accepting cash,
check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing
and recording driver's license number; operating credit card authorization
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at
beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by
- Maintains checkout operations by
following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working
environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by
accomplishing related results as needed.
Other Requirement :
Reports to : Accounts Executive, Age : 25-30, Qualification
: Min Accounts Graduate, Experience : Good Knowledge of Invoicing. Accounting, Salary: OPEN (Depending
upon Previous Experience)