- Ensure all targets are
achieved as per plan.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Ensure all customers are kept happy and have a pleasant 'in-dealership‘
- Improve CSS
- Able to coach and mentor subordinates.
- Create a conducive atmosphere for working at the dealership.
- Ensure all reports are generated on time.
- Able to analyze reports and takes corrective actions.
- Ensure all processes are adhered to.
- Regularly meet customers and take informal feedback.
- Mystery shops and understands competitor activity.
- Must be able to analyze dealership SSI scores and take corrective actions.
- Responsible for inventory management and training and development.
- Liaise with manufacturer w.r.t vehicle ordering, finance, schemes, activities
- Liaise with financial institutions, insurance, RTO and allied businesses
Other Requirement :
Reports to : General Manager, Age : 30
- 40 years, Qualification : Graduate,
Engineering / Management qualification preferred, Experience : Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in
Sales function, At least 2 years in a team leader or department head role, Knowledge
about automobile industry desirable., Salary: OPEN (Depending upon Previous Experience)