Project Manager will be the
company’s point of contact for the customer. Maintain contact with the
customers for their suggestions and grievances.
For New projects
- Evaluate new project.
- Define the scope of project.
- Define the Software
Requirement Specification (SRS) and discuss it with the CTO.
- Check compliances with
required standards like ICD, HL7 etc.
For Maintenance of existing
- Evaluate the cause of bug
and the solution submitted by Team Leader.
- Suggest possible solution
for the bug.
- Assign the bug fixation to
senior/junior Software Developer.
- Evaluate the bug fix.
He/she will receive all –
- Evaluate the addition
requirement and modification from the customers and classify as new
requirement or a change.
- Progress of new customer
sites assigned to them.
- Defects received from
implementation team and the customers.
- Maintain the project source
code and database design in a version controlled manner.
- Make presentation to customers
and leads for new requirement or modifications.
- Help marketing team for demonstration of product.
Other Information :-
- Reports to : Chief Technical Office,
- Reported by : Team
Leaders, Senior Software Developers, junior Developers, support engineers,
: BE/B Tech/ MCA/ M. Sc (CS),
- Years of Experience : Overall 8 years experience
in ERP, out of which 5 years in Health Care Domain,
- Salary : 4
lakhs to 5 lakhs pa.