Other Information :
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and
interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for
supplies and equipment.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance
to company policy
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess
present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management
instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in the development of specifications for
equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in
buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise
- Administer on-line purchasing systems.
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
LOCATION : LOWER PAREL – MUMBAI, WEBSITE : www.bharatwireropes.com,
WORK TIME : 10:00am to 6:00pm, SALARY : OPEN (Depending upon