sought including: -
- Sound understanding of mechanical
- Sound understanding of controls &
instrumentation (including pneumatics).
- Good understanding of essential H&S
- To undertake Site Installation,
Commissioning, Training, Handover and Start-up
- Activities on a project by project basis.
- To undertake problem solving and
troubleshooting skills as part of normal commissioning duties.
- to professionally report project progress
and current status to internal stakeholders.
- To liaise with internal stake holders and
external supplier during course of their duties to Satisfy project needs.
- Liaise with supplier on site interfaces to
complete the scope of work.
- Report any issues with the products design
or installation to internal relevant team members.
- Maintain a ‘Site Diary’ detailing
activities and key events during the course of the project.
- Complete a Commissioning / Handover Report
upon project completion.
- Attend site in a professional manner at all
- Salary –
Open (Depending upon previous experience),
– Mechanical Engineer,
Location – Chalisgaon, Dist. Jalgaon, Maharashtra,
Timing – 10 am to 6 pm,
- Experience – 4 to 12 years’ experience in process plant like
wire drawing, sheet.