Other Information :
- Making GRN & PR of
material, Receipt Material,
- SAP Software operating
- Issue the material
- Maintain stock system &
- Be involved in stock control
- Ensure daily activities at the
- Maintain the store and displays
clean all times
- Check all products to see if
there are not damaged
- Receive and solve complaints
about the services or products
- General office duties such as
answer telephone, take orders, send emails, ensure
- Maintenance at working place
- Participate at regular meetings
and report any unusual events or problems to directors
- Proper receipt of materials,
i.e. Raw material, Chemicals, Packing
material, consumables, stores and spares, Capital and other repairing services
items. This essentially means a designing and systematic storage array of all
Inputs, quality and quaintly verification as per purchasing documents.
- Proper issue of materials, as
per plan or as per requisition / reservation in system, against allocated
budget. Minimise waste.
- Device Norms for Inventory
management, and maintain the same. Prepare MIS for aging of materials.
- Maintain shelf life chart and
materials accordingly. Also to maintain MSDS, wherever required.
- Maintain safety stocks of regular
consumables items, as per devised system.
- Work in close coordination with
Purchase, Production, PPC and Engineering team for effective output, being
- Adequate System and software
knowledge is must.
Experience – 6 to 10 yrs , Salary – Open (Depending upon previous experience), Job Location – Chalisgaon, Dist. Jalgaon, Maharashtra