department objectives by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work
Supervisor Job Duties:
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and
training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing
and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and
monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards;
resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget
information; scheduling expenditures; monitoring variances; implementing
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results