for delivering all facets ofrecruitingsuccess throughout the organization. This
will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans,
employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing
new, creative recruiting ideas. The Corporate Human Resources Recruiter will play a
critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Createjob descriptions.
- Lead the creation of are recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment.