As a Recruitment Consultant Intern, you will be expected to:
· Learn a specific market that you will recruit for; IT and software, BPO, Pharmaceuticals / Health Care, Sales and Marketing. You will develop your own client base and build your own business within a business
· Work closely with your candidates and clients increase our market awareness and reputation
· Building and maintaining strong client relationships and calling clients
· Bring new ideas and initiatives to the WorkSquare Recruitment group.
· Learn social media and marketing techniques to attract the right talent for your sector
· Qualifying job specifications
· Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position and placing candidates on client sites.
· Resourcing and calling candidates and create job description.
· Work with hiring manager on recruiting planning meetings.
· Efficiently and effectively fill open positions. And develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
· Post openings in job portal like Naukri, shine, monster with professional organizations, and in WSR website.
You will be the person who has:
· A good behaviour, attitude, with creative mind, down-to-earth, ambitious and must possess a friendly personality.
· Ability to perform as a team member yet an efficient independent worker.
· Proactive and reactive attitude towards work.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
· Excellent ability to learn new skills.
The following skills will be considered an advantage:
· Should have at least HSC level or Bachelor Degree education, However experienced in filed and the motivation may void this requirement.
· Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Should have knowledge in computer skills like MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· A confident and friendly telephonic, well manner and good in communication skills.
If you are looking for:
· A regular flow of enjoyable challenges to solve.
· Friendly and knowledge sharing environment.
· A chance to join an international corporation.
· The opportunity to build your careers in HR FIRMS.
· Active opportunity for professional growth.
· A company with a social and benefits program that let you to focus on your career.
· Tremendous opportunities for personal and career developments.
All the applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.