• Great all Guests at all the time in a friendly and helpful manner, and attempt to learn and use Guest’s names at every opportunity.
• Upon Check in, ensure that the Guest completes his registration card completely and legibly, and that the guest is assigned a room of the Type and the rate indicated on the Reservation.
• Accommodate Guest’s special requests whenever possible assist in pre-registration and room blocking whenever necessary.
• Stay up to date on Room Rates, Special Packages, Discounts and how to handle each.
• In the case of Walk in, the Guest should be sold a room with the Highest Possible room rate.
• To use the up-selling techniques in order to maximize the Rooms Revenue.
• Being Knowledgeable of all the Credit cards and cashing Policies, and How to Handle Cash properly and efficiently.
• Develop Detailed Knowledge of the Rooms Locations, Facilities and Types.
• Develop Detailed Knowledge of the Hotel’s Key Personnel, service, outlets, and hours of operation for each.
• Handle the Safe Deposit Boxes according to the Hotel procedures.
• Prepare and report guests with High Balance to the attention of the Front Office Manager.
• Be thoroughly aware of the Hotel Reservation System, and cancellation policy.