- Troubleshoot application issues, determine sources of problems, and identify solutions for internal and external clients
- Participate in test, document, release, and provide post/pre installation support for custom applications
- Maintains operation, monitoring and integrity of production systems to meet established standards
- Monitor and review processing schedules and refer required adjustments necessary to maintain delivery schedules to management.
- Test and implement new software releases and configurations from both internal and external developers
- Liaise regularly with business analysts and ensure awareness of system issues
- Troubleshoot web and client-server applications in production and development environments
- Interact regularly with members of the development team to produce software solutions that address operational needs and requirements
- Provide dedicated hotline and face to face support to internal and external clients
- Interpret customer requests and takes appropriate action to produce high levels of customer satisfaction that are balanced with business needs
- Participate in team meetings and gain understanding of customer business
- Create and run ad-hoc custom reports for business analysts and external clients
- Monitor system problems and initiate recovery systems
- Ensure incident reports and shift summary reports accurately reflect issues encountered, escalated and or remediate
The incumbent will be involved in monitoring and supporting the company’s internal Trade Support Services for Market Data applications, ensuring that the highest level of service is provided. He or she will work in a team environment in supporting and troubleshooting production applications. This role is primarily second shift US hours.